JemsEarrings Shop: Click here

Since:
22Nov08
jem is excited about quite a "happening" weekend ahead
listening to Misread
by Kings Of Convenience
thinking about what other job she could possibly do
craving anything jap
reading nothing
byno one
watched some Jap film on the plane

the pipeline
21Mar: Fly to Osaka
08Apr: Osaka trip return
30May: Last day at BM
06Jun: Fly to America
07Jun: Orientation week begins
16Jun: Camp Sonshine Starts
21Jun: Trip to Baltimore
19Jul: Trip to Annapolis
09Aug: Camp Sonshine Ends
10Aug: Arrive Hawaii
25Aug: Angel flies to CA
03Sep: Leave Hawaii
04Sep: Arrive morning in Oakland
18Sep: Joyce Meyer Conference, CA
19Sep: Joyce Meyer Conference, CA
20Sep: Joyce Meyer Conference, CA
22Sep: Jem's 23rd
19Oct: Arrive NYC
23Oct: back from America
09Nov: Mum's b'day and Leave UK night
10Nov: Arrive Singapore evening
01Dec: Start work at BM Singapore



Contact

email/MSN // jemiwei@yahoo.com
Commends
// answersingenesis.org
// Joyce Meyer
// New Creation Singapore
// pandora.com
// Joel Osteen
// MakePovertyHistory.org
// EngageHIVaids.com
// PixelGirlShop.com
// soulaction.org
// tearfund.org
// wateraid.org

to do//
// Learn Japanese
// Reformat laptop
// Drive

wish-list//
// iPhone
// new watch


Leave your mark!? Add your birthday to the calendar.



Copyright Jemima Wei 2003-2005
All rights reserved
http://justjem.blogspot.com


Designed and created by Jemima Wei
All information contained herein remains the property of Jemima Wei.
No image is to be modified or reproduced in any form for commercial purposes without proper authorisation from the owner of this site.

Disclaimer
The webmistress makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information on the jemsEscape web site. However, she accept no liability for any misunderstanding arising from it. If you have any queries about the site or the information contained on it, please contact her directly so she will be able to clarify matters. She accepts NO liability for any advice given on this site or from any site that she links to.

Thank you for your co-operation.

Friday, December 07, 2007| at 6:21 AM Singapore time
________________________________________________________________

Finally, more Israel pics on facebook

I thought I'd give myself some time away from the blog, didn't wanna get too carried away and look it's December! The first week of it is almost up, so I guess there's only 3 more weeks of 2007 left...when we can all sit in a corner, look out a window and think of all the things we've learnt this year.
That's always what I hope to do Dec 31st but it never happens.

I remember last new year fondly: I was in London with msxi and the last day of the year was beautiful. We watched the fireworks at the London eye, went walking, had duck spring rolls and it was all freezin' at home.

So thanks for all who were praying for me while I was sick.
I'm all better now, as long as the sniffles are just because of the weather; but I've been kept away from the gym for the last 2 weeks and it's starting to suck.
I think I'm gonna cheat and go this weekend cause I can't dahan already.

Also, I've topped up big time on my viewing pleasure.
Besides the odd interesting show on tv here, I realized I haven't seen a proper jem- film in a long time. Thankfully, my dad managed to get hold of Singapore Dreaming.
Now, you Singaporeans out there, don't laugh ok! Cus' I actually really enjoyed it for its photography. All the still shots they had were images I aspired to catch when I went on a personal photography venture around Singapore years ago.

Which brings me onto my side note...
I must say msxi's 16:9 photographs caught my attention a while ago and when I recently went on a building visit, my Fuji S5500 let me down again with lack of wide-angel and cropping shots on each side when I could have really done with some extra footage of my building.
I'm not sure what Lumix means, it has an odd sound to it, but I decided to ignore that when I realised the FX100 has got virtually everything I need.
Finally, I'm gonna have a compact camera that can take some kick-ass shots.
I've always had a mixed relationship with the online-shopping experience and this is no exception. I'm naturally quite an impatient sorta gal and to be told that my camera will arrive in 2-7 working days is like trying to somehow make each day go by faster.
I know that's a horrible attitude to have, but I just hope it gets to me by next week.



Back to film...
Another one I watched online the other night was The Last Kiss.
I didn't know what to expect, just that zach braff is in it and elly made me like him.
Moved to tears, unprepared; that was me.
Safe to say though, that I enjoyed the thread of reality in the film, as always.

Just also wanted to make a note of this house in Australia I came across that was very much a pin-point of what I imagined my dream-house to be.









Australia-based architects Steven Isaacs and Lisa Saville have turned a challenging building site into an environmentally sensitive sanctuary among the trees. Located just outside Sydney, the couple’s stunning abode is a lofty duplex built around the existing nature with an ultra-light footprint - an example of how thoughtful design can translate into stylish, sustainable living.
So lovesome, I might just do this one day!

Another thing I love is when I spend quality time with someone.
And the someone I got recently was Ruth Chen, my primary school friend whom I haven't seen in 10 years. *gasp!*
We got on swimmingly well and had such a lovely time over dinner in London.
I only wish she was around over Christmas so I could have crashed with her...but neh'mind eh?